The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles is once again fessing up to overcharging thousands of Hoosiers about $30 million.
Today 2:46 pm - Indiana
They converged on a home in rural St. Joe just before 8:30 a.m.
Today - Police and fire
Citing a need for total independence, an Ohio hospital has ended its 11-year formal affiliation with Lutheran Health Network.
Today 5:12 pm - Local
- Removing a tumor from George the goldfish
Today 5:10 pm - Worth a click
- Man with history of stabbing women gets 25 years
Today 5:01 pm - U.S.
- Verbatim: USF closes on Mizpah Shrine purchase
Today 4:17 pm - The Scoop
- SDI closes on mini-mill purchase
Today 3:12 pm - Business
- School bus driver killed in safety drill
Today 1:34 pm - Ohio
- Revamped 'View' begins new season
Today 1:02 pm - TV
- Rural school district exploring consolidation
Today 12:57 pm - Indiana
- Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory
Today 12:49 pm - Indiana
- Bank heist plans have movie feel
- Papelbon gets suspended
- Planners give OK to Kroger expansion
- IU's cancer center in need of rescue
- Twisted mess, no spill