A 40-year-old Fort Wayne man has been identified as the victim of Wednesday's fatal crash on Airport Expressway that ended a police pursuit, the Allen County coroner's office said today.
Today 2:23 pm - Police and fire
BOSTON – The Boston Red Sox traded right-hander John Lackey to the St. Louis Cardinals for right-hander Joe Kelly and outfielder Allen Craig before Thursday’s deadline.
Today 3:26 pm - Professional
U.S. health officials urged Americans not to travel to the three countries hardest hit by the medical crisis -- Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea.
Today 3:04 pm - Health
- Rich get richer: Price traded to Tigers
Today 7:07 pm - MLB
- Verbatim: ODOT sets US 24 discussion in Paulding
Today 4:34 pm - The Scoop
- Senators press for carp-control measures
Today 4:30 pm - Political Notebook
- US stocks plunge, wiping out July's gains
Today 3:57 pm - Business
- See-through mice reveal details of anatomy
Today 3:33 pm - Science & Tech
- Actions 'totally inexcusable,' Ray Rice says
Today 1:47 pm - Professional
- Demoted worker shoots CEO, kills self
Today 1:43 pm - U.S.
- Colts lose 2nd starter with season-ending injury
Today 1:39 pm - Colts/NFL
- Driver killed in crash after police pursuit
- Parents delaying kindergarten
- 10 pounds of potfound in car on I-69
- 'Daredevil' remembered fondly by godfather
- Chase crash victim identified