A car collided with a Fort Wayne Community Schools bus this morning at the intersection of North Clinton Street and East State Boulevard.
Today 12:53 pm - Police and fire
BEIRUT – An Internet video posted online Tuesday purported to show the beheading of U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff by the Islamic State group, which called it retribution for continued U.S. airstrikes in Iraq.
Today 2:46 pm - World
NOBLESVILLE, Ind. – Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay must submit to drug testing for a year after pleading guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor count of driving while intoxicated stemming from his arrest after a traffic stop in March.
Today 2:36 pm - Colts/NFL
- Yellow River Road section to close for day
Today 2:27 pm - Local
- Berry Street section closed for week
Today 2:15 pm - Local
- Dethroned beauty queen blasts pageant boss
Today 2:05 pm - Myanmar
- 32 teens escape from detention center
Today 2:02 pm - U.S.
- Dollar General raises Family Dollar bid to $9.1 billion
Today 1:55 pm - Business
- WWII vet, 86, beaten outside hospital
Today 1:51 pm - Ohio
- Singer Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault
Today 1:33 pm - Celebrities
- Verbatim: State stops $78 million in illegitimate tax refunds
Today 1:03 pm - The Scoop
- Local donations give downtown juicery a kick-start
- Woman seriously injured after car collides with FWCS bus
- Decline of fireflies treated as anecdotal
- Fast action needed to halt abuse
- For Kramer, life, hoops in Germany wunderbar